Request a date for us to present a tailored information session to your organisation
Fill in the form below to request a free webinar session for your organisation.
This free 1 hour webinar will:
- Identify the prevalence of chronic oedema in the ageing population
- Deconstruct the causes of oedema in this population
- Discuss the impact of chronic oedema for an older person
- Propose a screening program for chronic oedema identification
- Explore management strategies for elderly swollen legs
- Discuss the Chronic Oedema Education Framework for the workforce looking after the ageing population
This webinar is available to aged care provider managers and registered health professionals (Registered Division 1 Nurses, Medical Practitioners, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Podiatrists).
Continuing Professional Development Certificate
Following the webinar, the participant will be asked to provide feedback on the session. Upon completion, the participant will receive a certificate for 1 hour of continuing professional development.